So that was season 2021/21 and we hope to never see the like again in our lifetimes. We hope all our members have made it through the pandemic without loss of family members or friends, but to any that have lost someone we extend condolences. ESCLA like the rest of the country more or less […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Pete contributed a whooping 18 entries.
Current members will have their membership extended to the end of Season 2021/22. No membership subs will be due from current members in recognition of the lack of ESCLA events and activities during lockdown. We will not be issuing a 2021/22 membership card so please hang on to your 2020/21 card.
Hi all. I hope we are all well during these dark days. Its a very strange time for us all and know one really knows what the future holds. I myself have been quite ill, lost some weight and been through a tough times. Thanks that Im through the worst and now fighting fit. I expect we all […]
In future when I post an announcement here on the website – match ticket application, travel and news of events – I will alert members on Twitter. To receive Twitter alerts just go to the Tweets section below. You can keep up to date with ESCLA on Twitter @ESCLAnews (for official ESCLA stuff) and @ESCLA1976 and on Facebook […]
The Committee is pleased to announce that Rob Madigan has joined the Committee as Social Secretary. Rob is the Manager of the Horseshoe Pub in Clerkenwell – 24 Clerkenwell Close, London EC1R 0AG and is keen for the pub to be the social centre for ESCLA events. The pub shows live TV games and is […]
Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- PL predictions: Palace to send Leeds closer to trouble
- Everton vs Liverpool preview: Richarlison back from ban
- Can Merseyside derby turn the tide for Benitez?
- Benitez confident he can turn around Everton’s poor form
- Toney penalty heaps pressure on Benitez ahead of derby
- Klopp not looking forward to Everton: 'It's too physical'
- I'll stand up for Merseyside and LGBTQ+ community - McCann
- 'Relentless' Gordon eyeing big Everton future
- Fresh look for Rainbow Laces as call to action goes out across sport
- Cancelo, Rodri magic helps Man City floor tame Toffees