This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Pete contributed a whooping 14 entries.
Entries by Pete
The Committee is pleased to announce that Rob Madigan has joined the Committee as Social Secretary. Rob is the Manager of the Horseshoe Pub in Clerkenwell – 24 Clerkenwell Close, London EC1R 0AG and is keen for the pub to be the social centre for ESCLA events. The pub shows live TV games and is […]
Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- If PL starts from scratch - how would the odds look?
- How PL clubs are helping the community
- Everton transfer rumours
- Who is Everton target Gabriel Magalhaes?
- Everton's season so far - match highlights
- Everton make offer for Lille's Magalhaes
- Who wins all-time top-flight race?
- Regionals: Everton interested in Santos midfielder
- PL to consider options in resumed talks in April
- Fellaini latest to test positive for coronavirus