Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Digne out of France squad with injury
- Everton hero Farrelly reflects on 1998
- Richarlison: Silva 'essential for me'
- Transfer Centre
- Euro papers: Real target Mbappe
- Pickford boosted by Southgate faith
- Everton to rebuff Richarlison offers
- Premier League XI so far...
- FA investigate 'Barkley coin throwing'
- Silva fined over Newcastle incident