Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Everton in £50m Richarlison talks
- Transfer Talk: Alisson to hand Klopp PL?
- Roma make move for Malcom
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- How to master Fantasy Football
- 'England must build on World Cup run'
- WATCH: Pickford takes on Open Zone test
- Tarashaj loaned to Grasshoppers
- Transfer window state of play
- Friendlies: Everton, Huddersfield draw