Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Real overhaul Man Utd as richest club
- Everton say Gueye not for sale
- Transfer Centre
- Howard to retire at end of season
- Transfer Talk: What now for Arsenal?
- Bolasie ends Villa loan spell
- Fantasy Team of the Week
- Pogba or Rashford top of Power Rankings?
- Premier League team of the week
- Ref Watch: Simulation yellow for Salah