Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Transfer Talk: Zidane driving Hazard deal
- Everton to sign Lossl for free
- Transfer Centre - Sane, Trippier latest LIVE!
- Utd, Everton, West Ham offered Strootman
- The big end of season quiz!
- Everton in Lossl talks
- Euro papers: Utd interested in Cillessen
- Everton very interested in Mitrovic
- Insight: Who should Everton sign?
- New Premier League kits