Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Fantasy Team of the Week
- Ref Watch: VAR correct on City pen call
- Top 50 in-form Premier League players
- Everton boss Silva: I never feel pressure
- Richarlison fires Everton to Saints win
- Silva: VAR will get PL managers sacked
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- Southampton 1-2 Everton highlights
- Silva: Gomes could return this season
- Son reveals text exchange with Gomes