Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Regionals: Everton to enter Zaha race
- Transfer Centre: Neymar, Eriksen, Koscielny latest LIVE!
- Euro papers: Juve to explore Neymar move
- Premier League pre-season fixtures & results
- Silva: Delph not Gueye's replacement
- Pre-season friendly goals & highlights
- Transfer Talk: Why Man Utd need to sell
- RB Leipzig agree deal for Lookman
- Everton sign Delph from Man City
- Transfer Talk: Lukaku's value assessed