Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Winks, Holgate withdraw from U21 squad
- Keane must be 'boss at the back'
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- How many calls do refs get right?
- Walcott: Tosun showing his class
- Power Rankings: Best XI
- Tyler's stats and facts
- Koeman: I'm over Everton disappointment
- Euro papers: Courtois to PSG?
- F1 cars - Premier League style!