Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Neymar: I can help Richarlison
- Summer window to close early in 2019
- PL clubs agree to Scudamore bonus
- The unluckiest club is...
- Transfer Centre
- Europe's in-form stars (75-51)
- PL clubs to discuss foreign player limit
- Premier League XI so far
- Premier League clubs to discuss VAR
- Sky adds PL clips package from 2019/20