Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Hodgson slams handball rule as 'nonsense'
- Calvert-Lewin scores again as Everton maintain perfect start
- Everton transfer rumours
- PL managers united: 'We need to help'
- Ancelotti backs under-fire Pickford
- Crystal Palace vs Everton preview
- Crystal Palace 1-2 Everton highlights
- Carabao Cup: Liverpool vs Arsenal, Spurs vs Chelsea live on Sky
- Everton spare Pickford's blushes at Fleetwood
- Southampton interested in Everton's Davies