Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Walcott passes Everton medical
- Your club's top player is...
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- Transfer Talk: Who leads Sanchez race?
- No criminal wrongdoing in Barkley deal
- Kane tops Power Rankings
- QUIZ: Your club's record signing
- VOTE: PL game of the season so far
- Premier League grades
- Ref Watch: No chance over Watford goal