Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- DC United store's Rooney gaffe
- Spurs, Everton keen on Bissouma
- 'Everton must regain their identity'
- Euro papers: Fellaini to Milan?
- WATCH: PL tackles of the season
- Who will fill the vacancies?
- Your club's out-of-contract stars
- Young Brits in the Bundesliga
- Euro Papers: City priced out of Busquets