Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Transfer Centre LIVE!
- Off Script: Cahill and the art of heading
- Al Gharafa consider bid for Everton's Tosun
- PL joins call to action on piracy
- Ref Watch: Liverpool pen call wrong
- Wilson double punishes Everton
- Charlie's Premier League predictions
- Iwobi: I have new home at Everton
- Live on Sky: B'mouth vs Everton preview
- Bournemouth 3-1 Everton recap