Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Hits & Misses: Is 'having a go' now good enough for Man Utd?
- James leaves Everton for Qatari club Al Rayyan
- Reporter's notebook: What went wrong for James at Everton?
- QPR beat Everton on pens to reach fourth round
- Carabao Cup highlights: 41 goals, two shocks, three shootouts!
- Everton's James in talks with Qatar club
- Carabao Cup third round: Pep to play youngsters vs Wycombe
- Bailey inspires Villa blitz of depleted Everton
- Benitez on tough love, tactics & what Everton fans want
- Aston Villa vs Everton on Sky: Rodriguez set to return?