Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Liverpool, London can welcome back fans, but not Manchester
- PL crowd limits questioned | Klopp: 'I don't understand it'
- Villa fans top list of hate crimes reports
- Ancelotti surprised by Calvert-Lewin streak
- Everton hold on after Calvert-Lewin stars at Fulham
- Heading in training: PFA urges change, FA vows to invest
- Watch free PL highlights just after FT with Sky Sports
- Rodriguez denies claims of Colombia dressing-room fight
- Fulham 2-3 Everton highlights
- WSL Cup: Morgan misses decisive pen in derby