Hi, I’m an Evertonian living in London. Work commitments make it difficult to travel to most games, but I was wondering if there is a pub in London that shows the Everton games which aren’t on Sky, that you could recommend? Cheers, Neal
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Pete Leach, ?, Peter Dale, Tony Appleby, John Collings.
Remember British Rails’ “Blue Streak Travel” Football Specials ? This one at Lime Street before departure to Norwich c.1975
- Hits & Misses: Is 'having a go' now good enough for Man Utd?
- James leaves Everton for Qatari club Al Rayyan
- Reporter's notebook: What went wrong for James at Everton?
- QPR beat Everton on pens to reach fourth round
- Carabao Cup highlights: 41 goals, two shocks, three shootouts!
- Everton's James in talks with Qatar club
- Carabao Cup third round: Pep to play youngsters vs Wycombe
- Bailey inspires Villa blitz of depleted Everton
- Benitez on tough love, tactics & what Everton fans want
- Aston Villa vs Everton on Sky: Rodriguez set to return?