Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Masters: Super League six must rebuild trust with rest of PL
- PL predictions: 1-0 to the Everton?
- Ancelotti: Everton will improve for Villa rematch
- Aston Villa vs Everton on Sky: Grealish set for return?
- What is the Europa Conference League?
- When does the 2021/22 season start?
- Mings misses great chance for Villa vs Everton LIVE!
- Carra and Neville's end-of-season MNF awards
- Liverpool and Everton to welcome some fans back
- Ancelotti praises 'cold' Calvert-Lewin | Moyes: One bad decision