Goodison 1922 – Notice the old Gwladys St terrace with houses at the back and also the old Bullens Rd stand. (Thankyou Jim Gore for the photo).
Long time ESCLA member Jim Gore sent me a link to some great aerial views of Goodison taken in 1938, I was going to post them here but I’m not sure about copyright issues (English Heritage/Liverpool Echo) so instead here is the link to where you can view them – http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/nostalgia/walton-above-amazing-pictures-1920s-7682585
- Smith's defining games at Rangers, Scotland & Everton
- Ferguson, Souness and Gerrard lead Smith tributes
- 'More than a manager' - Walter Smith dies aged 73
- Ref Watch: Ronaldo lucky not to join Pogba in seeing red?
- King: I didn't get chance at Everton | Rafa can't explain loss
- King haunts Everton with treble in stunning Watford comeback
- Richarlison returns to Everton training
- Calvert-Lewin suffers injury setback
- Everton 2-5 Watford highlights
- Everton vs Watford preview: Richarlison returns