Hi, I’m an Evertonian living in London. Work commitments make it difficult to travel to most games, but I was wondering if there is a pub in London that shows the Everton games which aren’t on Sky, that you could recommend? Cheers, Neal
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by admin
Pete Leach, ?, Peter Dale, Tony Appleby, John Collings.
Remember British Rails’ “Blue Streak Travel” Football Specials ? This one at Lime Street before departure to Norwich c.1975
- Real overhaul Man Utd as richest club
- Everton say Gueye not for sale
- Transfer Centre
- Howard to retire at end of season
- Transfer Talk: What now for Arsenal?
- Bolasie ends Villa loan spell
- Fantasy Team of the Week
- Pogba or Rashford top of Power Rankings?
- Premier League team of the week
- Ref Watch: Simulation yellow for Salah