Hi, I’m an Evertonian living in London. Work commitments make it difficult to travel to most games, but I was wondering if there is a pub in London that shows the Everton games which aren’t on Sky, that you could recommend? Cheers, Neal
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by admin
Pete Leach, ?, Peter Dale, Tony Appleby, John Collings.
Remember British Rails’ “Blue Streak Travel” Football Specials ? This one at Lime Street before departure to Norwich c.1975
- Digne out of France squad with injury
- Everton hero Farrelly reflects on 1998
- Richarlison: Silva 'essential for me'
- Transfer Centre
- Euro papers: Real target Mbappe
- Pickford boosted by Southgate faith
- Everton to rebuff Richarlison offers
- Premier League XI so far...
- FA investigate 'Barkley coin throwing'
- Silva fined over Newcastle incident