Hi, I’m an Evertonian living in London. Work commitments make it difficult to travel to most games, but I was wondering if there is a pub in London that shows the Everton games which aren’t on Sky, that you could recommend? Cheers, Neal
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Pete Leach, ?, Peter Dale, Tony Appleby, John Collings.
Remember British Rails’ “Blue Streak Travel” Football Specials ? This one at Lime Street before departure to Norwich c.1975
- Premier League 2021/22 kits: Man Utd go back to the future
- Deloitte: Clubs could be more sustainable post-Covid
- Coleman extends Everton contract until 2023
- Friendlies: Arsenal, Spurs, Everton win, Foxes beaten
- Everton stress focus on heritage as stadium work begins
- Olympics: Richarlison treble as Brazil thump Germany
- Gray joins Everton from Bayer Leverkusen
- Liverpool lose World Heritage status amid Everton stadium project
- Everton sign Begovic from Bournemouth
- Everton complete Townsend signing